This gorgeous card using the Beauty of the Earth suite was the focus of our Coffee & Card session last month. It is an incredibly simple card to put together but looks so effective. It has a fresh and clean appearance and mirrors the gorgeous trees in my garden at this time of year.
To make the card
- Basic White 14.9cm x 21cm, scored at 10.5cm (half a sheet of A4)
- 2 strips of Beauty of the Earth DSP, one for the sky and one for the grass 10cm x 5cm
- Use the Beautiful Trees dies to cut the trunk (Early Espresso), the canopy from the DSP and two birds (Early Espresso)
- Adhere these to the card front using multipurpose liquid glue. The birds can go in a variety of places.
- Complete the inside by cutting a piece of Mossy Meadow using the largest Scalloped Contour die and adding a strip of the Beauty of the earth DSP across the bottom.
- I completed the card with an oval stamped with a sentiment, this is obviously optional, the card looked good without it to be honest.
I think this card is so handy to have in your stash. By varying the sentiment it can be adapted to celebrate a wide variety of occasions ~ New Home, Engagement, Birthday, Congratulations, Miss you etc.
A list of the products I used to make this card
You can buy any of these items below by clicking on the pictures. you will then be taken directly to my shop.
Thank you for supporting my small business.Product List
This suite is such a good one to have in your stash, incredibly versatile and generally just a good all rounder. if you don’t want the suite then at least treat yourself to the designer paper, you won’t regret it…I promise!
Thank you for reading. If you would like to join me on line via Zoom at the next Coffee & Card session please visit this page to book a kit
Hope to see you soon,